TransactPlus is for you if you need a bank account that makes your life easier. TransactPlus comes with a range of features and benefits designed to simplify your everyday banking. It’s ideal if you want the flexibility of being able to save money by transacting at a lower cost than a regular current account. This electronic transactional account allows you to deposit, transfer and withdraw funds at your convenience, using various channels such as internet banking, ATMs, mobile banking and MyUpdates.
What does it offer me?
- The TransactPlus account comes with an ATM card that is also a debit card. You may use your card to make deposits and draw cash at AutoBanks countrywide
- Your card is a debit card that gives you fast and convenient access to your money at over 9-million ATMs around the world
- You may also use your debit card to pay for purchases at over 24-million merchants worldwide using Point of Sale Speedpoints
- TransactPlus offers you a low monthly maintenance fee
- Access to internet banking, mobile banking (insert as hyperlink) and MyUpdates (insert as hyperlink).
- Easy payment to others via debit orders and stop orders
- There is no limit on the number of transactions (deposits, transfers and withdrawals) you may do
- Having a TransactPlus account means that you also get access to other Standard Bank products, for example, personal loans, investment and savings
What do I need to apply?
It’s easy to open a TransactPlus account! Just visit your nearest Standard Bank branch. You will need a minimum amount of E50.00 to open the account and you must bring the following documents with you:
Customers earning below E5,000:
- A valid Swazi identity document is required and you do not need to provide us with proof of residence or income.
Customers earning above E5,000:
- A valid Swazi identity document
- Valid passport and work permit if you are an expatriate
- Proof of residence (such as a utility bill, Chief’s letter or your Lease Agreement)
- Your latest payslip or a letter of introduction from your employer.