Unsecured Personal Loan
The Unsecured Personal loan is ideal for you if you are looking for finance. After six months of good account conduct, this facility offers a revolving capability, allowing you to borrow money again without having to reapply for a loan.
What does it offer you?
- Highly competitive interest rates.
- Loan can be redrawn after six months of regular repayments, subject to good conduct on customer’s transactional account.
- Funds are directly disbursed into your transactional account
- an SMS notification through My-updates is received once the loan is disbursed
- you also get Credit life Insurance as part of the loan
Who may apply?
- Standard bank account holder/existing customer
- must earn a minimum net income of E1500.00
- Have a transactional account with Standard Bank into which your salary is paid monthly.
What do you need to apply?
- A valid Swazi identity document.
- Valid passport and work permit if you are an expatriate.
- Your last three pay slips.
- Confirmation from your employer that your salary gets paid into your Standard Bank account.
- If you need to open a Standard Bank transactional account, we will provide a letter from your employer instructing them to pay your salary into your Standard Bank account for the life of the loan.
- If you are applying for a personal loan not already a Standard Bank customer, six months statements from your current bank must be provided.