Revolving line of credit
A revolving line of credit (or revolving credit) offers you continuous credit at a fixed monthly installment. This means you may borrow again up to the original amount on the same loan, without reapplying, immediately after you have repaid 6 installments of the loan.
What does it offer me?
- You may revolve the facility.
- Highly competitive interest rates.
- Loan may be revolved (in multiples of E1,000.00) after six months of regular repayments, subject to good conduct on member’s transactional account.
- No handling of cash as the loan is disbursed directly into your transactional or savings account.
- Structured repayments include loan, interest and insurance.
- Credit life insurance embedded.
Who may apply?
- To be considered for a revolving term loan, you need the following:
- A net income of E3 000.00 per month.
- A transactional account with Standard Bank into which your salary is paid monthly.
- Repayments of your existing and new loans may not to exceed "installment to income ratio" in line with customer segment offering.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for a revolving term loan you should visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documents:
- A valid Swazi identity document
- Valid passport and work permit if you are an expatriate
- Your last three payslips
- Confirmation from your employer that your salary does get paid into your Standard Bank account
- If you need to open a Standard Bank transactional account, we will provide you a letter for your employer instructing them to pay your salary into your Standard Bank account for the life of the loan)
If you are applying for one of the revolving loans and are not already a Standard Bank customer, six months statements from your current bank must be provided.