Ordinary Home Loan
If you are in the market to buy a home, consider a loan from Standard Bank. Do you already own a home but are looking to make an improvement or buy a second residential property? Then consider our equity release loan, which could release up to 75% of your existing property's value.
What does it offer me?
- Minimal equity contribution
- Low as 10% for an outright purchase,
- Affordable monthly repayments may be spread over a period of up to 25 years.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for a home loan visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documents:
- Proof of residence (utility bill)
- The deed of sale
- A rates clearance certificate
- Completed home loan application form
- Declaration of applicant and authority for trustees to make further enquiries
- Confirmation letter from the chief’s kraal stating right to occupy land if it is on Swazi National Land.