Fixed term loan
The fixed term loan is ideal for you if you need short- to medium-term financing for up to 24 months. This type of loan is ideal if you want to finance purchases or require credit over an extended period of time and is repayable in fixed monthly installments.
What does it offer me?
- The loan amount for which you qualify for depends on your income and affordability.
- Loans may be granted for up to 30% of your net salary.
- The loan repayment term may be negotiated from 12 to 24 months.
- Payments on the principal interest and insurance are made monthly.
- Interest will be charged on late payments.
Who may apply?
You may apply for a fixed term loan provided you:
- Have been permanently employed for at least 12 consecutive months.
- Earn a net monthly income of E1,500.00 or more.
- Have an existing Standard Bank transactional account that has been open for at least the past six months and into which your monthly salary is deposited.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for a fixed term loan account visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documents:
- A valid Swazi identity document.
- Valid passport and work permit if you are an expatriate.
- Your last three payslips or a letter of introduction from your employer.
- If your Standard Bank account was opened in the past six months, you need to provide copies of your account with another bank for the past six months.