Business call account
A Business Call account is a demand account linked to your Business Current account.
What does it offer me
- Suitable for managing liquidity – ensuring payment obligations are met while earning interest on extra funds
- Linked to a Business Current account – cannot be opened alone
- Flexibility when fixing a threshold for sweeps between your current and call accounts
- Minimum deposit to earn interest on a call account is E10 000.00
- Automatic two–way sweeping arrangement set up between current account and call account
- Withdrawals cannot be made directly from your call account
- No fixed investment period
- Tiered interest rates
- No monthly service fee.
What do I need to apply
- Hold a Business Current account with us
- Business registration documents
- Proof of identity of directors/shareholders/owners/partners
- Proof of business address.
How to apply
E-mail our trained consultants on email@example.com and they will be in touch with you very soon. You can also visit your nearest Standard Bank branch for more information.