In our continuing efforts to serve our clients better, we have now introduced BizDirect where our team of dedicated business bankers are just a call away. This is a unique offering that provides you with simple convenient access to engage a Business Banker on your Business Needs while you run your business. BizDirect is available from Monday to Friday, 08:00 am to 05.00 pm
How and when can I access BizDirect
SME clients can access BizDirect via telephone or email.
Telephone: +268 2517 5255
What can I do at BizDirect
You can receive the full suite of business banking services through Enterprise Direct furthermore you will now benefit from additional interaction with A Business Banker who will proactively contact you to engage on understanding your business needs
Who qualifies to use BizDirect
All Standard Bank SME clients have access to BizDirect
Are my details safe when I use BizDirect
The Business Bankers at BizDirect are professionals and are guided by the same rules that guide your interaction with a Business Banker in the Branch. The same protected systems used in the branch are used by the Business Bankers at the BizDirect. All your transactions are safe.
Manage & Grow Your Business
Business Bankers will:
- Provide advice on banking products suited to your needs
- Have meaningful and informed conversations around your businesses
- Give Start-Up advice and assistance
- Enable you to start, manage and grow your business with a reliable partner.
- Collectively, these benefits will result in an overall increase in a better experience for you, with improved service delivery and greater efficiency.
BizDirect is able to assist you with the following:
- Balance enquiries, pricing information, product information
- General information help with Bank Statements, Loans ,Payments and Deposits
- New accounts
- New Services: ATM Cards, Internet Banking, SMS Notifications, etc.
- International payments information and guidance
- Reactivation of accounts, Account transaction information
- Cheque book inquiry
- Calculation of interest / service fees, Debit order disputes
- Certificate of balance / bank charges, Reversal of fees debited wrongly