Mobile banking allows a customer to perform basic banking transactions on their phone using a simple text-based interface.
How it works
Mobile banking is accessed via a short code *120*2345#. Once you have indicated that you want to be registered, you will receive an SMS on your phone with a One Time Pin which you have to use within its expiry period of 15mins to create your own secret pin (5 digits long) that you will use going forward
To get started
• Customer dials short code *120*2345#
• Enter the OTP (one time pin) received via SMS
• Following the screen prompts, customer creates their secret 5digit pin and re-enters it to confirm it
• Once confirmed customer will be presented with a menu of transactions and options that can be performed and accessed via USSD
Banking in your pocket offering you convenience, ease of access to your funds, available 24-7-365, reliable and a safe way to perform the following different transactions:
• Balance enquiry
• Self-Funds Transfer
• Mobile Top-Up Self
• Mobile Top-up Other
• Instant Money
• Pre-paid electricity and bill payments
You can transact over accounts linked to your debit card with a maximum of 4 accounts. Mobile banking is accessible via any mobile phone that is connected and can receive, display and input text.
How to register
• You need to be a Standard Bank customer who has a debit card.
• Contact or visit your nearest branch for registration or send a free SMS with ‘YES’ and the last 8 digits of your card number to 2345
• Contact our Helpdesk at +268 2517 3000 or email ebanking.standardbank.co.sz