Platinum Life Product
Platinum Life is designed to help you leave a legacy for your family should the worst happen to you. Get Life Cover of up to E5 000 000.00. What would happen if you were to pass away or were unable to provide for your family due to an illness or disability? With our comprehensive Platinum Life Plan, you will have peace of mind knowing that if you were to pass away your family will get a lump sum to help them through this difficult time and enable them to meet their daily financial obligations and if you were to be disabled or critically ill, you will get a lump sum to enable you to maintain your lifestyle and provide for your family.
- Enjoy competitive premiums due to upfront underwriting.
- There is no waiting period, cover starts immediately after the finalisation of underwriting and acceptance of the policy.
- Your Life Cover never ends as long as the premiums are paid monthly.
- Get a comprehensive range of additional benefits to suit your lifestyle and financial needs. You get a lump sum for Permanent Disability, Critical Illness and Physical Impairment. These are risk events that could result in an inability to earn an income and possibly increase your living expenses.
- Get a 100% pay-out on any one of the critical illnesses no matter the severity.
- A claim for Permanent Disability, Critical Illness and Physical Impairment will not reduce your Life Cover.
- Our Annual Benefit Increase (ABI) option will assist to keep your benefit in line with inflation.
- Get the Immediate Expenses Benefit within 48 hours of your death to help take care of any expenses that come up immediately before the full Life Cover claim is finalised.
Choose additional benefits
- Permanent Disability
- Critical Illness
- Physical Impairment
- Immediate Expenses Benefit
You can pay through a debit order.
Cover will commence immediately after the completion of the application process, finalisation of the medical underwriting and acceptance of the Policy.
Premiums will be collected on the next selected debit order date.
For Critical Illness, Permanent Disability and Physical Impairment the benefit will be paid to you. Should you pass away; the benefit will be paid to your nominated beneficiary.