Fleet management credit card
Our Fleet Management Card offers convenience and is a useful way of paying for, monitoring and controlling vehicle running costs. Our fleet cards are available in many variations. The displayed on the face of the card identify what type of purchases the card is valid for. Purchases and fees for all, or specifically grouped vehicles, are paid for through a central billing facility, which results in no separate payment per vehicle. The fleet account can be settled daily, weekly or monthly. We recognise that finance is the engine that drives businesses. This is why we offer solutions that are tailored to move your business forward.
What does it offer me
- Each card is issued to a specific vehicle and not to a driver
- It's a convenient and useful way of paying for fuel, oil, services, repairs, toll fees, tyres and insurance excesses
- There are different types of cards that cater for various purchase types
- A management tool to effectively manage financial, technical and operational cost
- Transactional information is provided to you on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis in various formats
- Transactions are authorised at forecourt and workshop point of sale terminals.
- It's a safe and convenient way to pay because there is no need to carry cash
- Online authorisation at the time of the transaction and reporting of approved and declined transactions ensures pro-active control of expenses
- Increased security to protect you against any possible fraudulent transactions
- Helps you to manage your vehicles' running cost by comparing their performance against benchmark statistics
- Value-add offerings, for example, roadside assistance, are billed for through the fleet card account.
How to apply
E-mail our trained consultants on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be in touch with you very soon. You can also visit your nearest Standard Bank branch for more information.