Business current account
Our business current account is a transactional account that allows you to make deposits, withdrawals and payments to third parties using various channels as well as receive payments from your customers. The account enables you to keep accurate banking records, produces statements for easy reference, and helps you to build a banking relationship and credit risk profile A business current account is simple to manage and allows you to transact in the way that is most convenient for you, from traditional branch banking to our advanced electronic services.
What does it offer me
- Available in major international currencies – US dollars , British pounds, Euro , South African rand and Chinese yuan
- No minimum balance required
- No limit to number of transactions
- Comes with a 100-page chequebook
- Access to our innovative and simple Internet banking platform or new Business Online (nBOL) for more complex needs
- Electronic bank statements
- Ability to set up standing orders
- Allows overdrafts to be set-up for your business- subject to approval.
What do I need to apply
- Minimum account opening deposit of E100.00
- Business registered in Swaziland – enterprise, limited liability company, society/club/association, partnership, sole proprietor.
How to apply
E-mail our trained consultants on [email protected] and they will be in touch with you very soon. You can also visit your nearest Standard Bank branch for more information.