When you want to earn you good, market-related interest without sacrificing immediate access to your money, then a Call Account from Standard Bank is a good option. This interest-bearing account allows you to invest at least E10,000.00 that may be withdrawn whenever you need the money as long as you keep a minimum balance of E10,000.00 as your balance.
What does it offer me?
- The higher your balance, the higher the interest you will earn.
- Interest is capitalized monthly so you can get effective rates.
- Funds are immediately available on demand.
- You pay no service fees.
- You can manage your account electronically by linking it to your transactional account, such as a Personal Current TransactPlus Account.
- You can deposit more money into the Call account at any time.
What do I need to apply?
Opening a Call account is easy! Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch to apply. You will need to meet the following criteria:
- You will need a minimum of E10 000.00 to open an account.
- A valid Swazi identity document
- Valid passport and work permit if you are an expatriate
- Proof of residence (such as a utility bill)