Invoice discounting is a short-term working capital facility that allows you to finance receivables to improve your business’ cash flow.
What does it offer me
- Ability to structure the loan to your specific business cycle
- You do not have to wait for payment from debtors before you can order more goods
- We finance up to 70% of the invoice raised on a reputable company and accepted by the company
- The payment due from invoices needs to be assigned to us.
What do I need to apply
- Business registration documents
- Financial statement and cash flows
- Collateral may be required
- Favourable credit bureau report
- You may need to meet other conditions or give us more documents subject to specific borrower conditions.
How to apply
E-mail our trained consultants on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be in touch with you very soon. You can also visit your nearest Standard Bank branch for more information.